Are you looking to meticulously restore your teeth to the bright white that looks healthy and natural? Do you want to take years off your appearance?
While diluted over-the-counter products may lighten your teeth slightly, the truth is that professional whitening provides better value, better results, and are more convenient.
When it comes to whitening your teeth, only the trained eye of a professional dentist can strike the right balance for each unique person. At Aastha Dental, we provide two different teeth whitening solutions, both with Opalescence / Pola Office Teeth Whitening Systems. Keep reading to find out more!
At our high quality dental practice, there is no worry of long-term sensitivity, gum irritation or technicolour teeth. Here are some common reason why people whiten their teeth:
- Age: As we age, out teeth darken. This is as a result of normal wear and tear and stain accumulation.
- Diet: The regular consumption of deeply-colored foods, tobacco chewing (paan, gutkha, etc..) and beverages (such as tea, coffee etc..) can easily cause stains to build up on your teeth.
- Smokers: Stains and darkness worsens as nicotine leaves brownish deposits that soak into the tooth structure and causes further discoloration.
- Medications: Antibiotics such as tetracycline produce dark grey or brown ribbon stains on your teeth.
- Teeth grinding or other Trauma: These can leave sizable cracks to your teeth that collect stains and debris, and become discolour from the inside out.
Regardless of the cause, the strains on your teeth and overall discolouration can be easily treated. Thanks to the latest cosmetic dentistry techniques. Our whitening technology comes in two forms that can lighten your teeth up to 6 full shades.
- In-House Whitening: Thanks to the latest in cosmetic dentistry techniques, we can lighten your teeth up to six full shades. The procedure will only take an hour and results will last one year.
- Take Home Whitening: Our whitening technology can lighten your teeth upto 6 full shades. You will spend 1-2 weeks for your whitening treatment and results may last upto one year.